Yakima Indoor Air Quality
Get Fresh Air Inside Your Yakima County Home
Not many homeowners know that indoor air is often more polluted than outdoor air. This is due to tightly sealed or poorly ventilated homes trapping dust, pollen, and other air contaminants inside. Fortunately, our professionals at Vance Heating & Air Conditioning are experts in solving any indoor air quality problems in Yakima, WA.
From heavily polluted indoor air to unbalanced humidity levels, we know what it takes to improve the overall atmosphere of your home. Since 1986, our team has been providing Yakima County residents and business owners with proven indoor air quality solutions. We stand ready to help you, too.
Call (509) 204-9331 to schedule an appointment with our Yakima indoor air quality experts
Benefits of Optimal Air Quality
Increased comfort -
When your home has cleaner air, you're going to feel more comfortable as well as get a better nights sleep. When your body is less stressed sleeping will come much easier to you and your household.
Less dust buildup -
Having better indoor air quality will help remove allergens as well as pollutants that come with dust and debris. If your allergies are acting up, it's most likely due to poor air quality in your household.
Reduced bad odors -
When your home is cooler it will help the indoor air quality in your home. The cooler your home is the more difficult it is for mold or germs to develop in your home with a quality air filtration system in place, you'll remove any of those pesky odors that show up when mold or pollutants enter your home.
Trusted Air Quality Solutions
We know it can be hard to determine whether you have poor air quality or not. This is also the reason why many air quality issues in homes and businesses remain unsolved. The good news is there are many signs that can help tell if you have air quality issues.
Some of these signs include:
- Your allergy or asthma symptoms are acting up whenever you are at home
- Your HVAC has poor airflow or is running inefficiently
- The atmosphere inside your home feels stuffy or dry
- There is an excessive dust buildup in your home
- There is a stale odor inside your home that just won’t go away
- Excellent Whole House Germ Control
- Fewer Cold and Flu Episodes
Partnering with one of the most trusted manufacturers in the industry, Pristine Air, Vance offers indoor air quality solutions in Yakima, WA including ventilation, air purification, and humidity control. In addition to indoor air quality services, we also provide emergency HVAC services.
Indoor Air Quality Solutions
- Pristine Air IAQ 2000
- Aprilaire Filtration System
- Healthy Climate Whole-Home Power Humidifier
- Healthy Climate® Whole-Home Bypass Humidifiers
- PureAir S Air Purification System
- PureAir Air Purification System
- Healthy Climate Carbon Clean 16® Media Air Cleaner
- Healthy Climate 11 Media Air Cleaner
- Healthy Climate High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) Filtration System
- Healthy Climate UV Germicidal Lights
Why Choose Vance?
Vance Heating & Air Conditioning has been working hard to become the best HVAC company in Yakima since 1986. Over the years, we have been certified and recognized by some of the most reputable organizations and companies in the country.
We are affiliated with:
- North American Technician Excellence, Inc. (NATE) certified
- ENERGY STAR® partner
- Better Business Bureau accreditation
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America member
In addition, we consistently receive high ratings and positive reviews on multiple platforms. Click here for some of our customer testimonials.
Call (509) 204-9331 to schedule an appointment with our Yakima indoor air quality experts to learn how to keep your home safe and more comfortable all year.