Indoor Air Quality in Yakima
Get Fresh Air Inside Your Home
Not many homeowners know that indoor air is often more polluted than outdoor air. This is due to tightly sealed or poorly ventilated homes trapping dust, pollen, and other air contaminants inside. Fortunately, our professionals at Vance Heating & Air Conditioning are experts in solving any indoor air quality problems. From heavily polluted indoor air to unbalanced humidity levels, we know what it takes to improve the overall atmosphere of your home. Since 1986, our team has been providing Yakima County residents and business owners with proven indoor air quality solutions. We stand ready to help you, too.
Benefits of Optimal Air Quality
- Increased comfort
- Reduced allergy or asthma symptoms
- Less dust buildup
- Reduced bad odors
- Improved HVAC efficiency
Trusted Air Quality Solutions
We know it can be hard to determine whether you have poor air quality or not. This is also the reason why many air quality issues in homes and businesses remain unsolved. The good news is there are many signs that can help tell if you have air quality issues.
Some of these signs include:
- Your allergy or asthma symptoms are acting up whenever you are at home
- Your HVAC has poor airflow or is running inefficiently
- The atmosphere inside your home feels stuffy or dry
- There is an excessive dust buildup in your home
- There is a stale odor inside your home that just won’t go away
- Excellent Whole House Germ Control
- Fewer Cold and Flu Episodes
Partnering with one of the most trusted manufacturers in the industry, Pristine Air, Vance offers indoor air quality solutions including ventilation, air purification, and humidity control.
Indoor Air Quality Solutions
- Pristine Air IAQ 2000
- Aprilaire Filtration System
- Healthy Climate Whole-Home Power Humidifier
- Healthy Climate® Whole-Home Bypass Humidifiers
- PureAir S Air Purification System
- PureAir Air Purification System
- Healthy Climate Carbon Clean 16® Media Air Cleaner
- Healthy Climate 11 Media Air Cleaner
- Healthy Climate High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) Filtration System
- Healthy Climate UV Germicidal Lights
Call (509) 204-9331 to schedule an appointment with our Yakima indoor air quality experts to learn how to keep your home safe and more comfortable all year.