Heater Installation & Repair in Yakima
Available 24/7 For All Your Heating Needs
It’s important to have a reliable heater even before it starts snowing in Yakima County. If you are caught without a working furnace or boiler in the middle of a snowstorm, remember to call Vance Heating & Air Conditioning. We’ll be there when you need us most. Since 1986, our company has been providing high-quality heating services to both residential and commercial clients. We look forward to helping you, too. Our technicians are not only skilled and experienced but also friendly and eager to serve. There is no heating system problem that we cannot solve. Whether you need a heater repair or an upgrade, you can expect only superior work at affordable rates from our expert team.
Heating Systems We Repair & Install
At Vance, we know that every home or business has their own preference when it comes to heating systems. We have the experience and knowledge to handle a variety of different heating issues and offer comprehensive heater repairs in Yakima. Because we've worked with different makes and models, we bring greater insight into heating services. This allows us to accurately diagnose the issue and provide lasting solutions. Our company is a proud Daikin and Lennox dealer, so you can trust the quality of all our heating products.
Rest assured our technicians can handle any type of heater, including:
- Heat pumps
- Gas, propane, and electrical furnaces
- Ductless heaters
- Conventional water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
We are also familiar with the common problems of each heater and can provide you with prompt reliable repair day or night. For home or business owners with aging heating systems, we can advise you on the most energy-efficient and budget-friendly replacement and provide you with a flawless installation.
Signs Your Heater Needs Repair
- Rooms aren’t evenly heated – Do you notice that some parts of your home are warmer while others are colder? Uneven heating is an indication there is something wrong with your heater. There could be something wrong with your blower fan or the heating power.
- Heater constantly turns on and off – The average heating cycle in a heating unit runs about every 15 minutes. If you notice your heater is turning on and off sooner than expected, it could mean your heater is short-cycling. Not only does this put a strain on your heater, it can also hike up your bills.
- Higher energy bills – Speaking of which, if you notice your energy bills are higher than normal without extra use of your heater, it can mean something is wrong with your HVAC unit. Issues such as dirty air filters or broken parts cause your heater to work harder to get the room warm thus using more energy.
Why Schedule Maintenance?
Regular heating system maintenance is always a great investment. It yields plenty of benefits including reduced energy costs, improved system efficiency, longer equipment life, and protection from major breakdowns. To get the most out of your hard-earned money, we proudly offer our Value Plus Planned Service. Sign up today to get annual comprehensive maintenance plus other amazing benefits such as priority service and more.
Benefits of Regular Heater Maintenance:
- Increased Comfort – When your heater works in tip-top shape, you’ll know. A high performing heater ensures you stay warm all fall and winter without the annoyance of repairs.
- Extended Equipment Life – By regularly taking care of your heating unit, you can ensure it works for a long time. The average heater lasts about 20 years if taken care of properly. Additionally, regular maintenance will allow you to use the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Save Money – A broken heater uses more energy to function like it normally would if it was in proper shape. But taking care of your heater, you not only avoid costly repairs but you can lower your energy bill.