Yakima Heat Pump Services
Reliable Repairs & Installations
At Vance Heating & Air Conditioning, our team is committed to keeping your home or business comfortable. Since 1986, we have delivered reliable heating and cooling solutions to countless customers throughout Yakima County, and we are here to help you, too. Whether you are interested in installing an energy-efficient heat pump, or your existing system needs to be repaired, our team is here to help. We offer reliable, effective heat pump services in Yakima guaranteed to maximize your indoor comfort.
Signs You Need Heat Pump Repair
Since your heat pump is responsible for your year-round comfort, you need to make sure it is taken care of. In order to avoid dealing with a major system breakdown, it is a good idea to become familiar with the signs that your system is on the fritz.
You should schedule heat pump repair if you notice:
- Increased electric bills: Heat pumps are designed to be very energy efficient, so if there is a big spike in your electric bills, you need to have your system looked at.
- Strange noises: Heat pumps tend to operate quietly, so if yours starts making loud banging, rattling, or screeching sounds, something is wrong.
- Frozen coils: Ice buildup on your heat pump is a sign that something could be wrong with your air filter or refrigerant.
- Short cycling: Your system should not be turning on and shutting off frequently throughout the day.
- Burning smells: If you smell something burning when your system is turned on, you need to turn it off and keep it turned off until a professional arrives. You could be experiencing electrical problems.
- Reduced heating or air conditioning: If your heat pump is failing to adequately heat or cool your home, you need to have a professional inspect it.
Our Yakima heat pump repair experts are backed by over 30 years of service experience and can provide a reliable solution to any problem you may be experiencing. Don’t let small issues go unchecked, because they can worsen over time and cause a lot of damage to your system.
Benefits of Installing a Heat Pump
More and more people are ditching traditional heating and air conditioning systems for heat pumps.
They offer a ton of benefits, including:
- Energy efficiency: If you are looking for an energy-efficient alternative to traditional HVAC systems, a heat pump is the perfect choice. You can expect to cut your energy consumption by up to 60% when you switch to a heat pump.
- Savings: Because your energy consumption will drop significantly, you can enjoy much lower energy bills each month.
- All-in-one heating and cooling: Heat pumps provide you with year-round comfort as they offer both heating and cooling.
- Long lifespan: While traditional heating and air conditioning systems last around 10-15 years, a heat pump is designed to last for up to 50 years!
- Less maintenance: Because heat pumps are designed to last for so long, they often require very minimal maintenance.
If you are ready to make the switch, reach out to our Yakima heat pump installation professionals. We will work closely with you to determine your comfort needs and budget and find the perfect system for your property.
Why Choose Vance Heating & Air Conditioning?
Since opening our doors in 1986, Vance Heating & Air Conditioning has made it our mission to provide the best possible service. When it comes to your home comfort and safety, our team never cuts corners and never settles for “good enough.” Turn to us for quality heat pump repair and installation services in Yakima and receive 24/7 service, financing options, fully qualified technicians, and unparalleled results. With every appointment, we adhere to the highest standards of service, which is why we are comfortable backing every job with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.