About Vance Heating & Air Conditioning in Yakima
Our Quality Is the Difference
For the highest quality HVAC services and products in Yakima County, one name simply stands out: Vance. Since our company opened its doors in 1986, we have made it our mission to be the best in heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality for our residential and commercial customers. In every job, we ensure quality, honesty, accessibility, excellence, and affordability.
To learn more about our services, please call (509) 204-9331!
Nothing Less than 5-Star Performance
At Vance Heating & Air Conditioning, our standard is always a notch above others. No matter what service or product you require, we give our all for your total satisfaction.
We also offer several advantages, such as:
- Exceptional customer service – Whether you are scheduling an appointment or following up on services, we are eager to go the extra mile to make everything as convenient as possible for you.
- Highly qualified technicians – Our company hires only the most talented people in the industry who are not only extensively trained on all HVAC brands and models but also certified by NATE.
- Punctuality and professionalism – When we commit to an exact time for you, we will always honor it. Our team gets to work right away upon arrival to complete the job in a timely and efficient manner.
- Safety, security, and cleanliness – Each member of our team is licensed, background checked, and always in uniform. We also bring protective mats with us and clean up after ourselves when the work is done.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed – Vance backs all our services with a written satisfaction guarantee. In the rare event that you find our service subpar, we can come back and redo the job to your satisfaction.
Our Peace of Mind Guarantees
Your complete satisfaction is important to us. That is why we want you to have the peace of mind knowing our services and products are always of the highest quality.
If what we’ve provided you is not to your satisfaction, rest assured that you are protected by the following guarantees:
- Exclusive “No Lemon” Guarantee – If the air conditioner we’ve provided fails twice within the first 5 years, we will replace the unit. Likewise, if the furnace we’ve installed fails within the first 10 years, we will provide you with a brand-new unit. With Vance, there is no need for you to keep a “lemon.”
- 24-Hour Service Guarantee – There’s no telling when your heater or AC will act out. The good news is we are available 24/7, including the holidays. Rely on us for all your urgent heating and cooling needs and we’ll come running no matter what time it is.
- Better than We Found It Guarantee – Our technicians will always treat your home or commercial space as if it were our own. We use protective mats and shoe covers to keep our work area mess-free. We will also do a thorough clean-up before we leave so your home or office will often be cleaner than when we found it.
- Installation Workmanship Guarantee – A flawless installation is the key to a high-performing and reliable HVAC system. At Vance Heating & Air Conditioning, all our installation work is done with close attention to detail. We never cut corners, ensuring expert installation every time.
- Priority Service Guarantee – Sign up for our Value Plus Planned Service today and move in front of the line every time you call us for a service.
Committed to You & the Environment
Vance Heating & Air Conditioning is a company that cares about the environment. In addition to ensuring your comfort, we also want to help you reduce your carbon footprint.
Some of our green initiatives include:
- First Solar-Assisted Central Heat Pump – Vance has partnered with Lennox to give our customers one of the most energy-efficient heating and cooling systems available in Yakima.
- ENERGY STAR® Retail Partner – When you purchase an HVAC product from us, you can be sure it is of the highest energy efficiency as required by the ENERGY STAR® program.
- Value Plus Planned Service – Sign up for our maintenance agreement to improve the efficiency of your HVAC. Benefits include up to 30% reduction in energy consumption, priority service, and more.
- Commitment to Recycle – For our part, Vance promises to recycle as much as we can. Some of the common items we recycle include metal parts, oil, refrigerant, boxes, and paper.
Since 1986, Vance Heating & Air Conditioning has been working hard to become the best HVAC company in Yakima. Over the years, we are proud to have gained certification and recognition from the most reputable organizations and companies nationwide.
Our professional affiliations include:
- Lennox Premier Dealer
- North American Technician Excellence, Inc. (NATE) certified
- ENERGY STAR® partner
- Better Business Bureau accreditation
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America member
We also have consistently high ratings and positive reviews across multiple online platforms. To read some of our customer testimonials, click here.